Calysta Blue Sapphire Engagement Ring
The delicate and feminine Calysta engagement ring is designed to enhance the natural beauty of the centre blue sapphire. The deep Royal Blue colour 1.01ct natural Ceylon blue sapphire is perfectly complemented by a cluster of round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 0.38ct in total. The platinum setting and the band will hold the combination of precious stones for many generations.
- Ethically sourced natural blue sapphire from Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
- Conflict-free diamonds (colour F/G and clarity VVS2) weighing 0.38 ct in total
- 950 platinum band and setting in bright polish finish
- The ring is handmade to your ring size
- Comes with artist’s certificate of authentication to assure the ring details
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
Ready to Ship:
The Calysta blue sapphire engagement ring is available in stock.
Your ring is dispatched within 1-3 working days.
Prefer a different size/type of centre stone or metal?
See “Customise” tab or Contact me to discuss your interests.
For all other general questions, visit FAQ page.
Different centre stone
The Calysta engagement ring can be made with other stones including diamond, moissanite, pink/peach sapphire, ruby, star sapphire, aquamarine, morganite, emerald, etc.
It is possible to make the Calysta engagement ring in other metal types including 9ct/14ct/18ct white, yellow or rose gold.
Already have a stone or metal with you?
If you already have a stone and/or metal with you, they can be incorporated into this engagement ring.
Inspired by the Calysta design, but prefer something else?
I can help you design a new engagement ring inspired from the Calysta setting.
For all above inquiries, fill in this form. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Your ring is shipped from Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Service provided: Royal Mail Special Delivery TM
- Expected delivery time: Next day
- Shipping cost: £ 6.45
- Service provided: FedEx® express shipping
- Expected delivery time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping cost: £35.00
* Tracking numbers are provided once your ring is dispatched.
* Please make sure there is someone at the address as you may have to sign on delivery.