Calysta Tsavorite and Diamond Engagement Ring
The one-of-kind Calysta engagement ring features a 1.50ct natural oval cut Tsavorite centre stone surrounded by a diamond halo weighing approximately 0.65ct set in platinum.
- Ethically sourced 1.50ct oval cut Tsavorite centre stone from Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
- Conflict-free diamonds (colour F/G and clarity VVS2) weighing 0.65ct in total
- Handmade in 950 platinum
- Comes with the artist’s certificate of authentication to assure the ring details
Ready to Ship:
The Calysta tsavorite engagement ring is available in stock.
Your ring is dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks.
Prefer a different size/type of centre stone or metal?
See “Customise” tab or Contact me to discuss your interests.
For all other general questions, visit FAQ page.
Different centre stone
The Calysta engagement ring can be made with other stones including diamond, moissanite, pink/peach sapphire, ruby, star sapphire, aquamarine, morganite, emerald, etc.
It is possible to make the Calysta engagement ring in other metal types including 9ct/14ct/18ct white, yellow or rose gold.
Already have a stone or metal with you?
If you already have a stone and/or metal with you, they can be incorporated into this engagement ring.
Inspired by the Calysta design, but prefer something else?
I can help you design a new engagement ring inspired from the Calysta setting.
For all above inquiries, fill in this form. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Your ring is shipped from Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Service provided: Royal Mail Special Delivery TM
- Expected delivery time: Next day
- Shipping cost: £ 6.45
- Service provided: FedEx® express shipping
- Expected delivery time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping cost: £35.00
* Tracking numbers are provided once your ring is dispatched.
* Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
* Please make sure there is someone at the address as you may have to sign on delivery.