Celestine Blue Sapphire Diamond Engagement Ring
The Celestine setting is a one-of-kind engagement ring. The handmade delicate gallery underneath the stone setting is a testament to Diorah’s expertise in design and exceptional craftsmanship.
The centre natural Ceylon blue sapphire is 0.82ct and measures 5mm in diameter. The diamond cluster has round brilliant cut diamonds weighing approximately 0.32ct in total and set on a 18ct yellow gold band.
- Ethically sourced 0.82ct natural blue sapphire from Sri Lanka (Ceylon)
- Conflict-free diamonds (colour F/G and clarity VVS2) weighing 0.32ct in total
- 18ct yellow gold band and setting in bright polish finish
- The ring is handmade to your ring size
- Comes with artist’s certificate of authentication to assure the ring details
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
Ready to Ship:
The Celestine blue sapphire engagement ring is available in stock.
Your ring is dispatched within 2-3 weeks..
Prefer a different size/type of centre stone or metal?
See “Customise” tab or Contact me to discuss your interests.
For all other general questions, visit FAQ page.
UK/AU H (US 3 3/4, EU 47), UK/AU I (US 4 1/4, EU 47 3/4), UK/AU J (US 4 5/8, EU 49), UK/AU K (US 5 1/8, EU 50), UK/AU L (US 5 1/2, EU 59 3/4), UK/AU M (US 6, EU 52 3/4), UK/AU N (US 6 1/2, EU 54), UK/AU O (US 7, EU 55 1/4), UK/AU P (US 7 1/2, EU 56 1/2), UK/AU Q (US 8, EU 57 3/4), UK/AU R (US 8 5/8, EU 59), UK/AU S (US 9 1/8, EU 60 1/4), UK/AU T (US 9 5/8, EU 61 1/2), UK/AU U (US 10 1/4, EU 62 3/4), UK/AU V (US 10 5/8, EU 63), UK/AU W (US 11 1/8, EU 65)
Different centre stone
The Celestine engagement ring can be made with other stones including diamond, moissanite, pink/peach sapphire, ruby, star sapphire, aquamarine, morganite, emerald, etc.
It is possible to make the Celestine engagement ring in other metal types including 9ct/14ct/18ct white, yellow or rose gold or 950 platinum.
Already have a stone or metal with you?
If you already have a stone and/or metal with you, they can be incorporated into this engagement ring.
Inspired by the Celestine design, but prefer something else?
I can help you design a new engagement ring inspired from the Celestine setting.
For all above inquiries, fill in this form. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Your ring is shipped from Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Service provided: Royal Mail Special Delivery TM
- Expected delivery time: Next day
- Shipping cost: £ 6.45
- Service provided: FedEx® express shipping
- Expected delivery time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping cost: £35.00
* Tracking numbers are provided once your ring is dispatched.
* Please make sure there is someone at the address as you may have to sign on delivery.