Ruby and Diamond Engagement/Statement Ring
This iconic Diorah engagement ring features a 1.67 ct natural Ceylon ruby and over 100 pcs of round brilliant cut diamonds set in platinum. The intricate design is a masterpiece like no other.
- Ethically sourced 1.80 ct natural Ceylon (certified) Ruby
- Over 100 pcs of round brilliant cut diamonds (colour G) weighing 1.90 ct in total
- Handmade in 950 solid platinum
- Comes with the artist’s certificate of authentication to assure the ring details
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
Ready to Ship:
This exceptional ring is in the stock as a Diorah iconic piece of jewel.
Your ring is dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks
Prefer a different size/type of centre stone or metal?
See “Customise” tab or Contact me to discuss your interests.
For all other general questions, visit FAQ page.
Different centre stone
This masterpiece can be made with other stones including diamond, moissanite, pink/peach sapphire, star sapphire, aquamarine, morganite, emerald, etc.
This unique piece of jewel can be made in other metal types including 14ct/18ct white, yellow or rose gold.
Already have stones or metal with you?
If you already have a stone and/or metal with you, they can be incorporated into this ring.
Inspired by the design, but prefer something else?
I can help you design an extraordinary piece of jewel inspired from this versatile setting.
For all above inquiries, fill in this form. I will contact you within 24 hours.
Your ring is shipped from Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- Service provided: Royal Mail Special Delivery TM
- Expected delivery time: Next day
- Shipping cost: £ 6.45
- Service provided: FedEx® express shipping
- Expected delivery time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping cost: £35.00
* Tracking numbers are provided once your ring is dispatched.
* Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
* Please make sure there is someone at the address as you may have to sign on delivery.